Create Space Retreats
- Find out more
Mindfulness & Meditation
Free Workshop : Processing Change
A free LGBTQ+ workshop for managing anxiety and processing change.
In the wake of major life events, the mind and body need time to catch up - to process, adjust and integrate. As humans, we need to make sense of what is happening.
This online workshop will support you with this process, and fundamentally improve your mental well-being.
Join this workshop if you're looking to…
- Identify and attend to what might be causing you stress or anxiety
- Understand and deal with each internal response
- Discover how you could integrate more peace into your own life
- Explore new tools for managing change and processing emotions
- Acquire fresh perspectives and new information about yourself
The Process and Tools.
One of the main tools we will use is song-writing. This is a powerful written practice and skill for effective and compassionate self-reflection and enquiry.
We'll be incorporating other tried and tested practices such as journaling, group sharing, self-enquiry, breathwork and meditation. These will be interspersed with key teachings and coaching techniques.
About WE CREATE SPACE
We Create Space CIC is a registered nonprofit community organisation on a mission to help queer people reach their full potential by providing accessible well-being programmes, self-transformation guides and inspirational self-care workshops; all delivered by a collective of LGBTQ+ mentors, coaches and well-being professionals.